We Welcome Mr. Timothy Omobude as part of our new Advisory Board!
Going forward, Mr. Omobude will be leading our communications efforts throughout the social media ecosystem in areas of messaging, communication, public relations and branding in the Pan-Africa space.
Go Africa LLC Advisory board members are senior members of our extended community who are seeking to contribute to Go Africa LLC success in an advisory capacity within a non-voting, non-compensatory structure.
Moving forward, Go Africa LLC and Go Africa Trading will face some unique and motivating challenges. The assurance that we will overcome these challenges is strengthened by the kind of leadership qualities our Advisory Board members possess. Collectively, the balance of experience and education on our executive board will serve to propel us well into the future with good momentum.
About: Mr. Timothy Omobude
- Mr. Timothy Omobude, Advisory Board Member communications, Pan-Africa
- Over 10 years of extensive experience social media and journalism in Africa
- Career Experience:
- NEWS REPORTER, NIGERIAN OBSERVER NEWSPAPER
- STATE CORRESPONDENT, DAILY ASSET NEWSPAPER
- 2016 SPEEDFM 96.9 BENINCITYREPORTER AND SPORTS
- EDITOR AND SPORT PRESENTER (OAP).
- CO-SPORT ANALYST ON EDO BROADCASTING SERVICE.
- 2013 HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) IN MASS COMMUNICATION AUCHI POLYTECHNIC.
- 2010 NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) IN MASS COMMUNICATION AUCHI POLYTECHNIC.
- Fluent in English, and Edo