Hello we pleased to welcome Mr. Srihari R Belur to the Go Africa Team. Mr. Srihari R Belur will serve as an Advisory board member. Mr. Belur, brings a wealth of experience in finance and debt syndication, trade & structured products, merchant banking, corporate & wholesale banking.
Again, we welcome Mr. Belur to the team and the wealth of experience that he brings.
More Information about Mr. Belur:
- Founded and partnered own LLP firm in March-2017 in Bangalore, India. It was established on the themes of business advisory, project & trade development strategies mainly focussing on the underserved areas of the emerging markets on the global context with sustainable development goals as a framework. We have a special focus on the markets of India & South East Asia, Africa & ROW. [ Website: proafin.in]
- Heading the business development, strategy& planning and corporate finance functions for the LLP. My other partner who is a Ph.D(Agro-forestry) from UK is heading the technical and operations functions.
- Our main industry focus is Agribusiness, agro-energy, Renewable & Clean power tech, infrastructure development, clean development mechanisms, commodities trading etc.
- We have currently tied up with around 20-25 credible Indian & international corporates as our services partners to execute the deals.
- Currently advising and executing transactions deals worth around USD 2 billions within Indian & African markets.
- We have signed MOU’s , partnership agreements with many credible partners in India & African markets for current transactions in execution.
- Some of the highlights are:
- USD 750 mio PPP program development with public agencies and private partners in Nigerian agro-energy sectors
- USD 300 mio of trade development programs for financial institutions and corporate clients for facilitating various commodities trading in Western Africa
- USD 450 mio healthcare infra development with private sector development in the West African markets
- USD 60 mio solar PV farm development as part of the govt energy diversification strategy for a full 200 MW renewable energy mix into the main grid over next 5 years in West African markets.