U.S. Based Firm, Located in New York City. Founded in April 2014.
Current: Selling Go Africa branded products in the USA on Amazon.com. Products launched between 2016 – 2018.
Future: building and operating commodities processing facilities in Africa that serve local and global markets cost effectively, utilizing “First in Class” processes. Leveraging a backward integration strategy (Agri-tech).
The Go Africa Brand
The Go Africa Brand equates to Experience, Quality, Knowledge, Awareness, Adventure. (EQKAA).
Go Africa is after the CURIOUS CONSCIOUS CONSUMER (CCC). This means customers who are willing to try new products and desire awareness and information about them which ultimately creates net new global demand for our products.
Each Go Africa product has a story that emphasizes our customer commitment to Fair Trade, High Quality (FTHQ) products sourced and produced in Africa. For B2B & B2C markets globally.
Our Market Focus
- Go Africa Brand: Retail for local & global markets (B2C).
- Private Label: Production of custom & specialized products for local and major partners (B2B).
- White Label: Commodities produced, processed and sold in bulk (B2B).
- Trading Portal: Allows for the placement of large & customized long-term orders (B2B).
We chose Africa because we are leveraging “First in Class” processes, technologies, and local government incentives to deliver lower cost products to the global market.
Areas of focus for competitive advantage:
- Local government incentives: We are in receipt of exemptions and credits that allow us to operate at a distinct cost advantage.
- Will locate in Free Trade Zones in every African Country to optimize benefits and other incentives.
- Speed & agility of operations: We will utilize pre-built warehousing facilities in all locations to maximize investments, lower time to market and provide the ability to scale production quickly and efficiently.
- Location of 8 of the top 10 largest producers of Cashews, Coffee & Tea in the world
- Location of the 1st & 2nd largest producers of Cacao in the world
Current Market Capitalization: = 30 Million USD.