Go Africa is pleased to announce establishment of Go Africa Côte d’Ivoire & its offices Côte d’Ivoire.
We are pleased to announce the formation of Go Africa Côte d’Ivoire under the leadership and stewardship of Mr. Losseni Kone.
Mr. Kone is a native of Africa Côte d’Ivoire and has been in the commodities industry for over 20 years.
We are confident that Mr. Kone will allow Go Africa to achieve new heights in industry given Côte d’Ivoire dominance of the production of Cashew and Cocoa in the world markets.
We are looking forward to great developments from Go Africa Côte d’Ivoire!
- Corporate Office: (French) Centre D’affaire Plateau Avenue CROZET Immeuble XL Plateau 6ème & 7 ème étage 01BP 2785 Abidjan- Côte d’Ivoire Phone +225 20 30 76 14 Fax: +225 20 30 76 49 Regus Phone: +225 20 30 76 00 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corporate Office (English) Abidjan, XL Plateau Address: Corner of Dr. Crozet Street and Boulevard de la Republique XL Building, 6th and 7th Floors, Côte d’Ivoire Phone +225 20 30 76 14 Fax: +225 20 30 76 49 Regus Phone: +225 20 30 76 00 email: email@example.com
- Admin Office: 94 BP 11294 Abidjan CI
About Mr. Kone – President of Go Africa Côte d’Ivoire
- Responsible for developing and expanding the company’s customer and operations base. Experienced in the production, processing and selling of cashew nuts in a variety of preparations, sizes and grades.
- Extensive experience in the cacao & Cashew marketplace (Buyers & Sellers)
- Senior level and long term relationships with the government and trade officials of Cote d’Ivoire
- Accomplished professional with US and International experience, working for Big 4 Firms such as KPMG and Ernst & Young.
- Educated in the US and Europe. Masters Degree in Economics
- Fluent in English, French and German