The Go Africa team of Dr. Dennie Beach and Mr. Kam-Au Amen were present in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, to ink a deal with Mekong Technology for cashew processing equipment for our Ghana facility.
Over the last two days our team visited Gelgoog’s factories in Zhengzhou and also in Weifang to see the equipment and discuss the production process and delivery schedule.
We are pleased to announce that we have received New York City Certiﬁcation as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE). We are looking forward to great things to come in the future.
We are pleased to announce that we have receive New York State Certiﬁcation as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE). We are looking forward to great things to come in the future.
As part of Go Africa’s Sustainability initiatives, we are proud to announce our partnership with Agrorite.
Angrite’s agro market and direct to Farmer capabilities provide an exceptional opportunity to drive economic empowerment for cooperatives and farmers while providing products to the global and local markets.
About Angrite: We are a premier digital agricultural commodity trading and logistics platform in Nigeria. We connect Small holder farmers to small, medium and large organizations.
Agrorite is a technology driven company that helps farmers with high impact social investment and profitable market.
About Go Africa and the GO Africa brand: The Go Africa Brand equates to Experience, Quality, Knowledge, Awareness, Adventure. (EQKAA)
Each Go Africa product has a story that emphasizes our customer commitment to Fair Trade, High Quality (FTHQ) products sourced and produced in Africa. For B2B & B2C markets globally.
Go Africa is after the CURIOUS CONSCIOUS CONSUMER (CCC). This means customers who are willing to try new products and desire awareness and information about them which ultimately creates net new global demand for our products.
About Go Africa Products and the Markets we serve:
Our Market Focus
Go Africa Brand: Retail for local & global markets (B2C).
Private Label: Production of custom & specialized products for local and major partners (B2B).
White Label: Commodities produced, processed and sold in bulk (B2B).
Trading Portal: Allows for the placement of large & customized long-term orders (B2B).
Find out more at:
- Go Africa Trading LLC
- Commodities: Coffee, Cocoa, Cashews, peanuts, nuts, Oils, Sugar & Teas
We are proud and excited to announce that we have partnered with GoAfrica Global LLC, a Commodities processing & international trading firm based in the United States. This partnership is aimed at expanding our reach to the international market and ensure that we provide premium markets for our farmers both locally and across Africa.
Both Agrorite and GoAfrica Global LLC recognize the growing interest in the Agricultural sector, and we hope that this partnership will boost the Agrorite goal of affording small holder farmers access to premium markets.
Thank you and remember, we value you.
The Agrorite team
Go Africa Café Vision statement
Go Africa Cafés seeks to become the premier venue and platform for African and African themed products from Africa, region 6 of the African Union and the Diaspora communities throughout the world. While also promoting, innovative and healthy products, reflecting traditions and lifestyles of Africa and the world.
Go Africa Café Mission statement
–Go Africa Cafés seeks to become the premier venue and platform for African and African themed products and services that are competitively priced for global markets.
–Go Africa Café promotes an environment that is supportive and inclusive of diverse communities.
Go Africa Café’s goal is to advance innovative products and services from Africa that promote the social economic development of Africa
Go Africa will Launch its Franchise Model in select markets
- Consistent design and look and feel
- Sell and presentation of current and future Go Africa Products
- Platform to drive awareness and promotion of products and branding
- Ready market for products produced at Africa facilities
- Platform for test kitchen, demonstrations & products launches
- Select locations may have “Go Africa Studio” to provide gravis and media platform
- Review Go Africa Concept store for Nigeria & Ghana
For further info:
Go Africa Global LLC.
101 Avenue of the Americas, 9th Floor, New York, NY 10013
Address:101 Avenue of the Americas, 9th Floor, New York, 10013
Phone:+ 233 0302633259
Address:Movenpick, Presidential Floor Accra Ghana, Mövenpick Ambassador Hotel, Independence Avenue, Ridge, Accra, Ghana
Phone:+225 20 30 76
Address:Abidjan, XL Plateau ,Corner of Dr. Crozet Street and Boulevard de la Republique XL Building, 6th and 7th Floors
Address: Ushuru Pension Plaza Block C, Ground and First Floor, Fortis Office Park, Muthangari Dr, Westlands, Nairobi
Address: Mulliner Towers, 7th floor, 39 Alfred Rewane Road Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Phone: +971 4 444 9460
Address:Level 14, Boulevard Plaza Tower 1, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard Downtown Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Phone: +44 02078869475
Location: Great West Road, Brentford TW8 9AG United Kingdom
So what does Go Africa do to provide direct assistance to the agricultural ecosystem?
Cooperative & Farmer reach
We touch over 6,000 Farmers and over 20 cooperatives in West Africa.
We have directly sponsored over 3 cooperatives
Training & Assistance
- We provide direct access to training and other materials for Cooperatives & Farmers
- We provide access to crop data and metrics to improve yields
- We promote direct payments to Farmers & cooperatives
- On-site proactive & preventative care for all team members
- On-site, Flexible and interactive training
- Direct agricultural assistance with crop & yield management, best practices.
- Micro loans & Credit financing (Team Members, Cooperatives, & Farmers).
- Farm equipment
Go Africa is pleased to announce establishment of Go Africa Côte d’Ivoire & its offices Côte d’Ivoire.
We are pleased to announce the formation of Go Africa Côte d’Ivoire under the leadership and stewardship of Mr. Losseni Kone.
Mr. Kone is a native of Africa Côte d’Ivoire and has been in the commodities industry for over 20 years.
We are confident that Mr. Kone will allow Go Africa to achieve new heights in industry given Côte d’Ivoire dominance of the production of Cashew and Cocoa in the world markets.
We are looking forward to great developments from Go Africa Côte d’Ivoire!
- Corporate Office: (French) Centre D’affaire Plateau Avenue CROZET Immeuble XL Plateau 6ème & 7 ème étage 01BP 2785 Abidjan- Côte d’Ivoire Phone +225 20 30 76 14 Fax: +225 20 30 76 49 Regus Phone: +225 20 30 76 00 email: email@example.com
- Corporate Office (English) Abidjan, XL Plateau Address: Corner of Dr. Crozet Street and Boulevard de la Republique XL Building, 6th and 7th Floors, Côte d’Ivoire Phone +225 20 30 76 14 Fax: +225 20 30 76 49 Regus Phone: +225 20 30 76 00 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admin Office: 94 BP 11294 Abidjan CI
About Mr. Kone – President of Go Africa Côte d’Ivoire
- Responsible for developing and expanding the company’s customer and operations base. Experienced in the production, processing and selling of cashew nuts in a variety of preparations, sizes and grades.
- Extensive experience in the cacao & Cashew marketplace (Buyers & Sellers)
- Senior level and long term relationships with the government and trade officials of Cote d’Ivoire
- Accomplished professional with US and International experience, working for Big 4 Firms such as KPMG and Ernst & Young.
- Educated in the US and Europe. Masters Degree in Economics
- Fluent in English, French and German